Thursday 1 May 2014

P3 Flash Animation

MAX THE AMAZING BALL JUMPER

To start I got the different stages of the man jumping off the Posthaven Blog I then imported them in to Adobe Flash. I started of with the first image for the first frame I then created a blank key frame for the second frame, I then put the second image on to this frame and I followed this step for all of the stages of the man jumping. To get the images in line with the last frame you can use a tool called onion skin that shows the previous frame very lightly so you can get the current frame in line with the last one. After I had finished with him jumping It was a bit too fast so I slowed it down by reducing the FPS to 18, I then added a blank frame after  every frame to slow it down even more. To add the ball I created a circle shape and then made it into a symbol by ctrl clicking it and clicking convert to symbol. To make the ball move I ctrl clicked it and pressed create motion tween and I then moved the ball layer on the timeline so it would go throughout the entire thing. To finish it off I then exported it and save it as an animation gif.


No comments:

Post a Comment