Tuesday 1 July 2014

P3 Process and Equipment Set Up

I started off by building the set as you can see in the video below. After I had built the set I started off by taking the pictures for the animation using my Canon Dslr, after Ive taken the images I import them into Premier.


Part of the set I have 3 lights shining down on the figures, I have the camera pointed at the figures and attached to the camera I have a shutter release which allows me to take photos without nudging and moving the camera.


 I adjust the duration of the images to 00:00:00:05, having the images at this speed it flows together nicely and doesn't look choppy or jagged,but I don't know how many actually frames per second it is though.
I export the file out of Premier and into After Effects and edit it by draining the colour from the video and just keeping the yellow and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment