Tuesday 8 July 2014

Screenshot of Edit and Evaluation

I imported every shot of the animation into premier and adjusted the length of each shot to 00:00:00:05 to make the animation work and flow together nicely, I do feel it could be adjusted to flow better. After putting in all the shots I added the dialogue, I cut all the dialogue into individual lines so it would be easier to time and put into the animation and make it sync with the animation. After this I added sound effects of gun fire, footsteps to every time a character walked, blood splatter sounds and foley sound of a head/body hitting a wall. 


I imported the finished animation into after effects to add special effects and adjust the colour of the animation. I didn't have to add any blood special effects cause I had used red plasticine for the blood in the shots. The colour effect I added to the animation was called Leave Color. I like how its made the yellow of the characters stand out from the rest of the animation, I like how it makes the the colours feel drained apart from the yellow. I really like how the effect has turned out, it really makes the animation stand out and a lot nicer to look at and different.

Evaluation
Overall I like how the animation turned out I feel it flows together nicely but feel it could flow better. I really like how the colour effect has turned out, its something Ive never tried before with my animations  and feel it stands out from all my others because of this. Planning the animation with storyboards, scripts and listing the shots Ive done and need to do helped me complete the animation quickly and helped keep it organised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment