Thursday 27 March 2014

P2 Developing Your Character



















Sketches of Rob The Dog 















I drew Rob the Dog in the style of Gromit from Wallace and Gromit and the colours of Scooby Doo. I sketched a few designs and different positions for Rob but I like the position of him sitting down the most. I tried drawing him and coloring him in on the computer but I don't really like the look of him or feel or prefer the hand drawn design a lot more, but the computer design might just need some adjusting to fit the hand drawn approach.


I did two different styles for Rob The Dog on the computer one really solid and smooth and the other one really sketchy and I really like the sketchy one a lot more and I think it would look better animated with a sketchy style, slightly like Roobarb and Custard








No comments:

Post a Comment