Friday 4 April 2014

Walk Cycle




 What I Did:
We imported the from the internet into after effects. After this we selected every individual layer of the legs and arms and moved the anchor point of them to the top so it would look more natural when moving them. We then moved the arms individually all the timeline making one arm going in one direction and the opposite arm go in the opposite direction, I then did the exact same with the legs.
Then I used the puppet pin tool and put one where his knee should be and elbow should be. I did this to make it look more fluent while he was walking but it wasn't very effective. I then added a picture of a road behind the bear to kind of make it look like that he's walking along a road. In all it looks alright but it looks like the bears got a bit of a limp while he's walking.



No comments:

Post a Comment